I already miss you all! This online classroom is new territory for me! I understand that this is a stressful time! My plan is to make this as easy as possible for all of us.
- Online instruction support for this week will be available for students on Wednesday, March 25th. Work packets for this week can be picked up in the office OR there will be a link to google classroom for students to complete their work and submit back to me electronically.
- After this week packets will be available on Mondays.
- Online support will be provided through Zoom. This conference tool allows students to talk to me in real-time and ask me any questions they may have about the assignments. You can sign up for a free account in the Zoom app or by going to www.zoom.us. Every weekday I will be available for you to ask questions from 10:30-11:00, see below for zoom meeting information.
- Parents can email me at any time with concerns and I will assist you in any way I can. You can reach me at email@example.com or 806-282-1002.
- If your child is doing my assignments on google classroom, they DO NOT need to download a paper copy. That option is only for students who are not using google classroom.
- Interesting and useful websites will be listed on my webpage as well. My hope is that students will use this time to explore their own creativity and develop their talents while expanding their academics. I miss my kiddos and hope to be back in class soon, but until then, I’m sending happy happy thoughts!!!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 967 267 855